About Tox LabsLabLynx, Inc. understands the unique sets of requirements and preferences each type of tox lab brings, and has designed its LabLynx Toxicology LIMS Solution with inclusive capabilities, offered as a complete, customized sciCloud.net® solution for your tox lab.
Some of the specific solutions offered by LabLynx through sciCloud.net® include variations in the following areas:
- Clinical toxicology
- Forensic toxicology
- Chemical toxicology
- Aquatic toxicology
- Industrial toxicology
- Environmental toxicology
- Biochemical and molecular toxicology
- Product development toxicology
- Regulatory toxicology
You may be a pain/tox lab as part of a clinic/facility or standalone, or part of a Medical Examiner's Office or police force, or something else, and you may be doing any kind of tox from environmental to forensic to aquatic. But wherever you fit in the tox universe, you need to deliver accurate and timely results that can be accessed when they are needed.
In many cases you may run mostly the same sets of tests regularly. But you need those tests to be set up in a system that doesn't get in the way, that is streamlined to help you run and document them simply and accurately, that helps you by presenting the results the moment they are ready, with the right flags and NDs, etc. It needs to be able to connect with the instruments you use, both communicating sample information to them and receiving results values, then interpreting and presenting them according to appropriate DLs, ranges and nomenclature (i.e. "ND", "Not Present", "Present", "Within acceptable or expected limits" etc.) on the report.
And if you do need to create new tests, with custom ranges or specifications and alerts/notifications of out-of-range results - your LabLynx sciCloud.net® solution includes the ability to do that as well: quickly, easily and without developers. In fact, there are numerous ways you can modify your own system any time you like, so it remains perfectly suited to your needs even as they change over time.
The LabLynx LIMS for Toxicology
Users have role-based secure access to only their areas of any given case or orders, including delivery and pickup, with full COC tracking. Barcoded labels, auto-filled fields and automatically-generated unique specimen IDs all help minimize transcription errors and maintain peak accuracy, along with ready interfacing your instruments directly with the LIMS or LIS. Achieve the best accuracy and speed possible, meeting all CLIA HITECH, CAP and other applicable standards and more.
Your LabLynx solution comes with an included Report Builder, as well as a standard selection of reports, with the ability to customize them to show results the way you need them to be presented. You also get Inventory Management, Corrective Action, Instrument Management, the ability to upload files of any kind and associate them with a case, order or patient/subject, and much more. And its extensive user-configurability means it is easily modified and extended to meet growing demands for decades - without the need for costly additional development.
Features That Meet Your Needs
Your solution will include all of the LabLynx LIMS functions and features plus specifically selected additional apps from our sciCloud.net® suite, and we'll help you fine tailor it to suit your unique preferences (it's very user-configurable). Some of the many features and functions include:
- Online Orders, Reports and Status - Whether we host it for you in our cloud or you host it yourself, you can use the web portal to securely accept orders, provide reports and display status
- Case Management - Capture all the data you need for every case, and track and report by single sample, fractions/aliquots and/or multiple samples for each
- Patient/Subject Management - Whether you track by case or by individuals, webLIMS supports your processes
- Automatic Test Assign - Let webLIMS auto-assign tests or panels for you based on sample types. Change your choices at the click of a mouse
- Barcoding - Auto-generate barcoded labels and scan to instantly track and recall cases/patients and their samples, any results and all associated data
- COC - Receive and track using barcoded Chain of Custody
- Contact Management - Manage all agencies, facilities, suppliers etc.
- Instrument Management - Keep track of maintenance and calibration schedules and history
- Inventory Management - Easily track stocks, standards, reagents, etc. levels, usage and whereabouts
- Interfacing - Your system will interface with anything you want - instruments, billing services, 3rd-party apps, agencies, whatever you need
- Report Builder - Build your own reports any time you want (standard reports and barcoded labels included in setup)
- Scalability - add functionality, add volume. No limits.
- CRM, BI, CMS, PM and much more - The sciCloud.net® suite of apps is included in your solution, offering complete data management for your lab and office, department or organization
Compliant with Standards and Regulations That Are Important to You
Let your solution help you stay compliant with all the regs and standards so clients know your services are the very best quality they can get. Your LabLynx solution for Toxicology supports these and more:
- 21 CFR part 11
- 40 CFR 3
- National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry (NACB)
- ACB (Association of Clinical Biochemists)
- GCLP (Good Clinical Laboratory Practices)
- Society of Forensic Toxicologists (SOFT)
- Society of Toxicological and Forensic Chemistry (GTFCh)
- TIAFT (The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists)
- American Board of Forensic Toxicology, Inc. (ABFT)
- Toxicology section of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS)
- Others (state, local, etc.)